Thanks for deciding to contact Oakley Steel. We’ll work hard to give you the best service that we can.
Normally we find that the more information that you are able to provide when you send us the enquiry the better our customer service is.
Most sales enquiries are best handled best by email. You can either use the form below or send us an email to
Minimum Requirements for Offer:
When you send us a sales enquiry please note the following are required for an offer. We’re not being awkward; if we don’t know what you want we can’t give you what you want. The below is pretty much the minimum
- Steel Grade
- Number of plates
- When the plates must be delivered to site (if it’s less than 4 weeks you’ll need to pay for airfreight)
- Whether the enquiry is for tender or immediate purchase.
- Whether you require a mill or a stock offer. (price difference is 30-40% so this is important)
- Client specification if any
- If you require a mill offer we will pass this to Dillinger. They require the project name and the name of the end user. If you don’t provide this you won’t get a quote.
- If you want Chinese or Indian steel we can’t help. We sell premium steel plate for projects where quality is important.
- We sell carbon steel plate. If you want pipes, tubes, axles, rods, bars, aluminium, titanium, stainless steel or scrap you can send us a message; however we will send you one back saying that we can’t help you. We stick to what we are good at.
Send us an RFQ for Carbon Steel Plate
You can also call/sms us on:
- +60 12 335 7743 – Sales